senior cloud developer
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Cloud Developer to join our global team.
The customer is the world's leading oilfield services company providing cutting-edge solutions for reservoir characterization, drilling, production & processing.
- Defining, measuring, and maintaining SLIs, SLO, both in PROD & NON-PROD
- Tracking, Responding and Resolution of being assigned User Tickets and Alerts
- Creating new observability and monitoring capabilities and visualizations
- Program applications monitoring and alerting
- Preparing and performing stress tests
- Automating manual processes in the CI/CD pipelines
- Creating of Playbook if they don't exist
- Automating of Playbooks
- Automating of Alerts to Auto Healing as defined with each Program
- Configurating/reconfiguration of the system
- Follow up and keeping the Operational Readiness documentation updated
- 3+ years of experience in Cloud Development
- Good at GCP/Azure cloud (at least one)
- Kubernetes at advanced level
- Azure DevOps as main CI/CD tool
- Understand and maintain groovy code (most of automatization written with Gradle)
- Scripting (Bash/PowerShell)
- Linux troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Observability toolsets
- Understanding of SLI/SLO concept
- Microsoft Azure
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.