senior cloud developer
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Cloud Developer.
The customer is one of the world's leading pharmaceutical healthcare companies. Its principal business is medicines, biologics, vaccines, and consumer and animal products.
- Work with cloud technologies in AWS
- Define infrastructure as a code
- Investigate logs, define metrics and dashboards
- Contribute to the service deployment and configuration automation to eliminate manual tasks
- 3+ years of experience in Cloud Development
- Strong knowledge of AWS
- Strong knowledge of Elastic Stack
- Knowledge of Git, Jira, Jenkins
- Knowledge of Python + Pyunit
- Knowledge of Robot framework
- Knowledge of Docker
- Experience with Groovy (DSL for Jenkins jobs)
- Knowledge of Linux and scripting (preferable of Bash or Python)
- Experience with Configuration management tools such as Ansible or Terraform
- Experience with AWS services such as EC2, S3, Lambda, IAM, Glue, Security manager
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.