senior cloud engineer
We are looking for a remote Senior Cloud Engineer to join our team and help develop and design systems that are resilient and perform at scale.
In this position, you will research, develop, and introduce new technologies for our infrastructure, improving the workflows for all of our products.
You will also be responsible for building and maintaining our Azure/AWS infrastructure and overseeing and monitoring issues across our applications. Additionally, you will help anticipate business requirements and translate these into actionable technical tasks.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to design and develop systems that are resilient and perform at scale
- Research, develop, and introduce new technologies for infrastructure, improving workflows for all products
- Build and maintain Azure/AWS infrastructure
- Oversee and monitor issues across applications
- Anticipate business requirements and translate them into actionable technical tasks
- 3+ years of experience as a Cloud/DevOps Engineer or similar role
- Expertise with containerization using Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Development (CI/CD) using tools like GitHub Actions
- Strong understanding of cloud infrastructure provisioning, including Ansible
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in English at an upper-intermediate level
nice to have
- Proven experience working with cloud service providers such as Azure/AWS
- Expertise with Helm and Terraform
- Experience with Splunk or other log analysis tools