senior cloud infrastructure engineer
We are seeking a Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer with decent knowledge in GCP, Terraform, and CI/CD to develop and maintain infrastructure using IaC approach on GCP. The candidate must possess a good level of verbal and written communication skills and an English level of B2+. The role requires hands-on experience in managing complex networking, IAM, and automation of common changes managed centrally in the client's environment. The primary responsibility includes analyzing and improving existing systems, services, and infrastructure using GitLab.
- Develop and maintain infrastructure using IaC approach on GCP
- Create CI/CD pipelines and automation with cloud-specific deployment models using GitHub Actions
- Analyze and improve existing systems, services, and infrastructure
- Develop and integrate new functionality in close collaboration with the development team from the client side
- Communicate with the customer on a daily basis
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Expertise in GCP, Cloud Eng GCP Networking
- Solid knowledge of Terraform
- Expertise in CI/CD
- Knowledge of IAM and automation of common changes
- Good verbal and written communication skills with a B2+ level of English
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.