senior data analyst
We are looking for a remote Senior Data Analyst able to establish a high-quality data infrastructure for EPAM Anywhere.
The analyst will seek the roots of existing problems and inefficiencies in the functioning of the international talent sourcing platform and deliver actionable insights to support senior management in the process of decision-making.
- Provide performance reports, metrics, and quantitative forecasting models for the development of the innovative talent sourcing platform
- Critically evaluate existing data sources and data collection, analysis, and usage practices, and contribute to their improvement
- Effectively handle urgent ad-hoc data analysis requests from multiple stakeholders
- Select and track key performance indicators of operations teams, and generate ideas for possible performance improvements
- Closely cooperate with BI engineering teams responsible for delivering complex data products and solutions, and effectively communicate business requirements for their deliverables
- Create slide decks needed to present Anywhere Program results and strategic plans to various interest groups
- Contribute to talent acquisition processes improvement by identifying data trends and patterns to act upon
- 3+ years of professional experience in any analytical role preferably in Big-4, consulting, or large international company
- Experience using BI tools (preferably Power BI) and SQL, or willingness to master these tools in a short period of time
- Interest in both advanced analytics and people management processes
- Strong analytical skills (ability to find, transform and analyze raw data without explicit guidance and direct supervision)
- To be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by helping
- Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to a constantly changing environment
- Fluent English (B2+)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.