senior data analyst for a multinational banking company
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Data Analyst with 5-7 years of work experience in data analytics and data visualization field and good programming skills in Python, R or SQL to join our team.
The customer is a Singaporean multinational banking and financial services corporation operating across 18 markets.
The main pool of tasks is associated with managing master data set, developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues.
- Managing master data, including creation, updates and deletion
- Helping develop reports and analysis
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security and metadata
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining and data cleansing
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or Engineering, Statistics, Applied Mathematics or Business Analytics and related fields
- 5-7 years of work experience in data analytics and data visualization field
- Strong aptitude for numbers and comfortable handling large volume of data
- Good programming skills in Python, R or SQL included machine learning
- Experience working with Elasticsearch and data visualization tools like Kibana/Grafana
- Effective communication skills
- Be a good team player and adept at handling pressure
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.