senior data analyst for an insurance company
We are inviting a remote Senior Data Analyst with 3+ years of professional experience in Data Science, and Python knowledge to join our team.
The customer is an American worldwide health services organization. Its insurance subsidiaries are major providers of medical, dental, disability, life and accident insurance and related products and services, the majority of which are offered through employers and other groups.
The context of this project is the implementation of tools and processes to improve the client's ability to respond to requests related to court/legal proceedings. Data extracted at this phase will be used in automated routing/triage, pre-fill of search forms, etc. to assist Legal Compliance employees to identify the data needed to fulfill legal requests as quickly and accurately as possible. Platform likely to process thousands of requests per month.
- Taking a Proof of Concept developed with Python (using GloVe embeddings) by an EPAM Data Scientist further, towards a pilot-ready application
- Expanding the amount of Data, as well as improving the accuracy of the Data, extracted. These data will be persisted in a database and utilized to feed further downstream processing
- ML application development within Consulting engagement
- 3+ years of professional experience in Data Science
- Strong knowledge of Python (3.x)
- Hands-on experience on NLP tools/libraries/APIs (GloVe, BERT, etc.)
- Ability to develop production-ready data extraction tools using above
- Fluent English both verbal and written (B2+)
nice to have
- Experience with AWS S3, Lambda, API Gateway, etc. (likely, but not definite platform)
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.