go to search
senior data analyst (on-site)
Data Integration, Financial Services, Python, SQL, Apache Spark, Databricks, Dremio, Microsoft Azure
Senior Data Analyst (on-site)
We are seeking a skilled Senior Data Analyst to join our client's Data Team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in data integration and pipeline creation, as well as a solid background in the Financial Market domain.
As part of the team, you will be responsible for the rapid and systematic onboarding and curation of data to meet the needs of the investment desk.
The initial client for this position is a leading UK-based Hedge Fund with a New York presence, and the role offers significant opportunities for career advancement.
Note: This is a partially remote position. Visiting the office in Ensenada 2 days a week is required.
- Create data pipelines to onboard new datasets using your technical skillset
- Improve existing processes to reduce data pipeline error counts and increase automation of data onboarding processes
- Create data quality scripts to identify and remediate poor-quality data
- Wrangle and manipulate data to make datasets fit for usage by the client's front-office teams
- Curate disparate datasets into well-defined and cross-mapped datasets
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Data Analysis/Data Integration
- Sound SQL skillset for data interrogation and manipulation, sound Python skillset for data analysis and automation (experience with pandas, numpy, etc.), code management tools, and experience working from a checked-in code base
- Financial market domain knowledge and/or experience
- Knowledge of Apache Spark, experience working with Microsoft Azure, data engineering/data wrangling/data cleaning/data architecture experience
- Industry knowledge/experience
- Experience with industry vendors e.g., Bloomberg, Refinitiv, IHS Markit
- Experience in Agile projects, working knowledge of Jira and Confluence
benefits for locations
- Major medical expenses insurance
- Life insurance
- Social security
- Paid leaves
- End of year bonus
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Telework benefits
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Support from a personal Skill Advisor
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Access to internal communities and competency centers
- Certification opportunities
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.