senior data developer
We are looking for a remote Senior Data Developer with extensive experience in Data Software Engineering using Snowflake and Spark in AWS.
The candidate should have a Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent field, and be proficient with Agile and Test-driven development methodologies. The candidate should additionally have experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases, Big Data platforms such as Apache Hadoop and Apache Spark, and event-driven, scalable, and resilient systems.
- Develop and implement solutions utilizing Data Lake
- Work with stream processing engines like Kafka, Spark, etc.
- Apply a thorough understanding of information systems and business processes
- Choose proper methodologies and policies to support broad business goals
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify needs and opportunities for data-driven solutions
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Data Software Engineering, specifically using Snowflake and Spark
- Bachelors/Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge of software development lifecycle methodologies like Agile and Test-driven development
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Strong proficiency in SQL and NoSQL databases, as well as Big Data platforms such as Apache Hadoop and Apache Spark
- Experience in building event-driven, scalable, and resilient systems
- Upper-Intermediate English level (B2+)
nice to have
- Experience Scala, AWS Glue, and PySpark
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.