senior data developer
We are looking for a remote Senior Data Developer to join our team.
In this position, you will work closely with the delivery team to develop and optimize complex data pipelines using Apache Spark, Scala, and Snowflake. You should have strong experience in the AWS ecosystem including AWS Glue, S3, Lambda, Athena, and Step Functions, along with the ability to write unit tests in a columnar file format.
- Develop ETL for AWS Glue jobs
- Develop AWS Lambda functions for data processing
- Participate in performance optimization of Spark jobs
- Work within an Agile team to ensure the delivery of high-quality solutions
- Implement solutions using Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) principles
- At least 3 years of experience in Data Software Engineering
- Strong understanding of the data domain and communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of Apache Spark, Scala, and SQL
- Hands-on experience in AWS: CLI, S3, Glue, Lambda, Athena, Step Functions
- Ability to write unit tests for columnar-based file types
- B2+ English level
nice to have
- Experience in data streaming technologies like AWS Kinesis, Apache Flink, and Snowflake
- Python proficiency in PySpark
- CI/CD tools including Atlassian Bitbucket, AWS CodeBuild, Terraform
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.