senior data quality engineer
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Data Quality Engineer with SQL knowledge to join our team.
You will be involved in the creation of Spatial SQL (Clipper), a Containerized Data Appliance that provides Spatial, Real estate, Hazard, and Insurance data in a scalable container with a GraphQL interface that provides the power and connectivity for direct productization.
- Manual testing + Test automation for new Product: Spatial SQL (Clipper)
- Communicate with the project team and management
- Create and update documentation
- 3+ years of relevant experience in QA Automation
- Good working knowledge of SQL
- Big data knowledge
- GraphQL experience
- Understanding of Web APIs (curl or similar command, XML, JSON)
- Practical experience in working with cloud infrastructure like GCP
- Understanding of basic geometry: points, lines, polygons, and relations between these
- Understanding of GIS concepts and tools is desired but not expected (geocoding and reverse geocoding, lat/lon. Shapefiles, ArcGIS, vector formats, raster formats, …)
- B2+ English level
- Familiarity with Apache Airflow is a plus
- Jira and Confluence
- Installer testing
- Basic Windows computing (basic understanding of Windows permissions, use of RDP, etc.)
- Basic UNIX computing (helpful but not required, tools like Cygwin and putty are helpful)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.