go to search
senior data software engineer for a travel company
Amazon Data Pipeline, Apache Kafka, ETL/ELT Solutions, Apache Spark, Java, MongoDB, MySQL, NoSQL Databases, Splunk
Armenia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Georgia
Senior Data Software Engineer for a Travel company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Data Software Engineer to join our team.
- Design and implement large scale real-time & batch data pipelines on the AWS platform.
- Resolve problems and roadblocks as they occur and unblock team members. Follow through on details and drive issues to closure
- Prototype creative solutions quickly by developing minimum viable products and work with seniors and peers in crafting and implementing the technical vision of the team
- Ensure robust testing and performance optimization
- 3+ years of experience in Data Software Engineering
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related field; or equivalent related professional experience
- Developing data and software solutions including ETLs
- Experience in data steaming including Kafka
- Experience in building data pipelines in the cloud
- Experience in Cloud computing platforms including AWS, EMR, or Kubernetes/Docker.
- Experience in Apache Spark, Apache Kafka, Splunk, DataDog, Jenkins
- Experience in NoSQL and SQL Databases including MongoDB and MySQL
- Experience with aggregation strategy and performance optimization
- Experience building data pipelines incrementally and ensure test cases and logging are built for all scenarios
- Experience in Java
- Agile methodologies and tools including Jira, Trello, or Scrum practices.
- Experience in Spring Frameworks
- Strong communication skills, experience communicating across various groups, and levels of leadership within a global organization
- Enthusiastically seek out solutions for data engineering problems
- Focused developer with a strong sense of ownership
- Ability to drive individual tasks to completion and production deployment
- Capable of working closely with team members to ensure data solutions are well built and of high quality
benefits for locations
- Medical insurance package for you and your family
- Stable income
- Paid sick leave days
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical, soft, and leadership skills
- Access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.