Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior DevOps to join our team.
A perfect candidate should be with Software Engineering background with hands-on coding experience in any popular programming language and an interest to work with infrastructure and cloud computing.
- As a part of a team, you'll be working on a multi-cloud governance tool that manages critical resources in AWS and Azure
- Design solutions and develop new features for the tool
- Refactor code to introduce better development practices
- Roll out new features and work with the users of the tool
- Participate in an on-call rotation within business hours in your time zone to ensure the quality of service
- Perform upgrades of the system components
- 3+ years of Python experience or any other general-purpose programming language. Experience with other programming languages can be considered if the candidate will be willing to learn Python
- Computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, system design)
- Experience with a leading cloud provider (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Knowledge of infrastructure as code (knowledge of Terraform is a plus)
- System Engineering experience and/or readiness to learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English - B2+)
- Stress tolerance
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.