senior devops build developer for an international news agency
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior DevOps Developer.
Our client has been finding new ways to bring information to the world’s top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency it has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse with prestigious brands.
The project aimed to accomplish the engineering solutions:
-Conduct Performance testing of their existing back-end systems;
-Build the pipeline for Apps migration and conduct the migration to the cloud-based location;
-Create a Test Automation framework for applications migrated;
-Conduct Web Application Firewall Security solution implementation.
- Strong experience in Jenkins (a lot of Pipes are used)
- Experience with VPC and Amazon Networking (Load Balancing, Elastic IP, availability zones)
- Experience with Amazon Storages S3: interface, ACLs, types of buckets, etc.
- Strong experience in build/deployment Java or .NET applications
- Experience with Chef, Ansible, Artifactory
- Experience with Amazon monitoring services.
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Terraform
- Good understanding of and some experience with build-once and infrastructure-as-a-code concepts (customer already follows these approaches)
- Vision on migration of high load systems
- Advanced administration skills in Linux, Windows servers, e.g. performance tuning, system hardening
- Good understanding of EC2 and configurations available
- Experience in infrastructure auto-provisioning and auto configuration (Cloud Formation)
- Knowledge of EBS and be able to choose a proper type of volume based on requirements (IOPS, Bandwidth, Latency)
- Understanding of pricing calculations to be able to adjust environment size or services to reduce costs
- Understanding of High Availability, Fault Tolerance and Disaster recovery planning and configuration.
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.