go to search
senior devops.ci/cd developer for uber company
Sorry, the job is expired
Senior DevOps.CI/CD Developer For Uber Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior DevOps.CI/CD Developer to join our team.
- Collaborate and partner with other engineering teams in building highly reliable, scalable, and secure infrastructure from inception and design through deployment, operation, and enhancement
- Support infrastructure CI/CD platform, work with SRE (Site Reliability Engineering) team members in deploying and supporting automation framework, ability planning, create and review operational runbooks.
- Automating our alerts configuration tool for Datadog to work with dynamic thresholds.
- Troubleshoot issues across the entire stack - Application, compute, and network.
- 3+ years' experience as a DevOps engineer with advanced understanding of CI/CD, build and configuration processes
- 3+ years' experience in building infrastructure automation processes with a focus on scalability and reliability
- Experience with Python is must, understanding of Java, C, and Go are nice to have
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot complex distributed systems handling high volume transactions
- Passionate to learn, understand, and dissect new technology stack
- Passion for automation and monitoring instrumentation in the code
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.