go to search
senior devops.ci/cd developer for uber company
Sorry, the job is expired
Senior DevOps.CI/CD Developer For Uber Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior DevOps.CI/CD Developer to join our team.
- Collaborate and partner with other engineering teams in building highly reliable, scalable, and secure infrastructure from inception and design through deployment, operation, and enhancement
- Support infrastructure CI/CD platform, work with SRE (Site Reliability Engineering) team members in deploying and supporting automation framework, ability planning, create and review operational runbooks.
- Automating our alerts configuration tool for Datadog to work with dynamic thresholds.
- Troubleshoot issues across the entire stack - Application, compute, and network.
- 3+ years' experience as a DevOps engineer with advanced understanding of CI/CD, build and configuration processes
- 3+ years' experience in building infrastructure automation processes with a focus on scalability and reliability
- Experience with Python is must, understanding of Java, C, and Go are nice to have
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot complex distributed systems handling high volume transactions
- Passionate to learn, understand, and dissect new technology stack
- Passion for automation and monitoring instrumentation in the code
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.