senior devops developer for a financial technology and information company
We are looking for a remote Senior DevOps Engineer with 3+ years of experience to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. It provides leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community - driving performance in trading, investment, wealth management, regulatory compliance, market data management, enterprise risk, and fighting financial crime.
The main pool of tasks is associated with the development of the platform that allows software development teams to safely automate their integration and delivery.
- Playing a key role in developing, improving SDP from an infrastructure point of view
- Analyzing the existing framework, identifying areas for improvements, implementing the agreed solution
- Developing new features , PoC, negotiating with clients (newcomers to SDP), architectural meetings, assisting our clients
- 3+ years of DevOps experience
- Experience with Scrum, Kanban, ITIL
- Experience with AWS CI/CD Processes
- Experience with task tracking tools: Jira, ServiceNow
- Experience with Scrum or Agile Methodology
- Experience with Jenkins or other CI tools
- Solid experience in Linux
- Knowledge of Containerization, AWS, CI/CD, Service Mesh (HashiCorp, Istio, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of Kubernetes
- Experience with windows server
- English level B2+
- Knowledge of network stack, protocols, network management and monitoring tools
- Experience with AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience with Docker, Terraform, K8S, ConcourseCI
- Knowledge of BeyondTrust, GitHub, GitLab
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.