senior devops engineer for a financial information company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team.
The customer is a UK-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
- Developing front-end business-facing applications
- Developing a ‘mid-tier’ integration-layer application
- Keeping stakeholders up to date with progress
- Developing network connectivity services, templates and models describing network connectivity services
- Developing automated deployment pipelines and tools
- Designing & building new IaC driven automation
- Supporting software and tools
- At least 3 years of working experience
- Knowledge of Python,Terraform and Ansible
- Familiarity with GIT or similar
- Working knowledge of Agile methods
- Confident English level (B2+)
- Knowledge of CI/CD with gitlab, Concourse CI, Jenkins
- Experience with Agile
- Networking experience, especially Cisco
- Knowledge of Cisco ACI or NSO
- Experience with Confluence, Office 365 and Teams
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.