senior devops engineer for a healthcare company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior DevOps Engineer for a healthcare company for our team.
The customer is a Netherlands-based information and analytics company specializing in scientific, technical and medical content.
We are looking for someone to join our team inside Infrastructure and Operations to assist in the design, build and delivery of the application stack for product teams.
- Working as part of an application team to build and maintain the right cloud infrastructure architecture, balancing performance and resilience with cost.
- Working within an Agile team, to help drive outcomes
- Ability to work at scale with shifting timelines and priorities
- Scoping of requirements and defining a delivery plan for infrastructure
- Continuously improving the operational maturity of teams. Adhering to architectural standards
- Creating robust monitoring / logging capabilities for teams
- Ensuring end to end security for all products supported
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Expert knowledge of AWS ecosystem
- Expert level Linux administration skills
- Strong scripting skills (BASH, Python, or similar)
- Software Delivery Pipelines – building and deploying code with Jenkins or similar tools, that allow for rapid release of high quality software
- Skilled in use for Terraform (or similar CloudFormation)
- Containers / Container Orchestration – Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Configuration Management tools – Ansible, puppet or similar tools
- Knowledge of GIT
- Perfect communication skills
- B1 level of English
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.