senior devops engineer for a national airline
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior DevOps Engineer.
Our customer is a national airline of one of the European countries. They provide a wide stack of services in the Travel domain and not only. Modernization of technology and delivering an excellent user experience is the strategic goal for the nearest future. Cooperation with EPAM: a bundle of projects, starting from Back Offices development, middleware platform and ending with Mobile and Web site applications. We utilized best practices from the Agile approach.
- Manage automated integration and deployment of AWS based environments
- Support client with environment setup
- Infrastructure configuration automation
- Developer's environment automation
- Setup Continuous Integration (build, unit test, code static analysis) - setup Continuous Deployments of services to several environments (integration testing) - incorporate Manual testing as a part of CD process
- Experience with Jenkins
- Good knowledge with Amazon Cloud (AWS services: EC2, availability zones, route53, ELB, optional - ElastiCache, autoscaling)
- NIX administration
- Scripting – Shell (bash)
- Good communication and personal skills to be able work in busy environment
- Positive way of thinking
- Good spoken and written English level
- TDP knowledge
- Web apps deployment support
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.