go to search
senior devops engineer for a retail company
Senior DevOps Engineer for a Retail company
Currently we are looking for a remote Senior DevOps Engineer for a Retail company for our team.
The customer is a leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear.
- Support and develop the product;
- Take part in architecting and solution design;
- Support UAT/SIT sessions with the customer on behalf of the team;
- Take the end-to-end responsibility for solutions delivered;
- Manage proactive risks and dependency.
- 3+ years of relevant experience;
- English level B2+;
- Deep knowledge of the MS Azure Cloud platform;
- Knowledge of Authentication Systems;
- SSIS (Azure-SQL Server Integration Services) in Azure Data Factory (ADF);
- Data Ingestion (ETL & ELT);
- Able to work independently and mindfully as part of a multi location multicultural team.
- Experience with:
benefits for locations
- Paid time off
- Paid sick leave days
- Medical insurance
- Stable income
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.