senior devops engineer for a retail & distribution company
Currently we are looking for a remote Senior DevOps Engineer for a Retail & Distribution company for our team.
The customer is a retailer of branded footwear and apparel. The company offers men, women, and children shoes, clothing, and accessories including sportswear for football, tennis, golf, running, basketball, and training purposes.
Join us if you have willingness to learn new technologies, share knowledge and learn from others. It is a place for you, if you feel responsible for the success of the entire team and you are not afraid to solve challenging technical problems.
- Building a fully monitored, managed and scalable platform, that will allow the customer’s engineers to automatically provision clusters effortlessly to accelerate delivering applications consuming real-time data.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- English level B2+
- Experience with building large-scale, production grade, cloud native software
- Experience with AWS (preferred), Azure, GCP or other
- Solid knowledge of Docker or other container technologies
- Solid knowledge of Kubernetes
- Hands-on experience with cloud automation
- Expertise in implementing and running CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with languages like Golang, Python, Java
- Hands-on experience with distributed software monitoring, application performance monitoring & its visual representation.
- Working experience with data streaming platforms (i.e.,ApacheNifi, Apache Kafka, Apache Spark)
- Hands-on experience with cloud automation Terraform, CloudFormation or similar
- Knowledge of:
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.