senior devops engineer for an information provider
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team.
The customer is a leading provider of consumer, financial, and property data, analytics, and services to businesses and governments.
- Meet with teams, drive the conversation to reveal the architecture during the discovery phase of migration to Google Cloud
- Document the architecture in detail in many iterations as new details are discovered over time
- Maintain architecture diagrams in an up-to-date state; they must be readable and clean and conform to CL architecture diagram standards
- Conduct quick and timely PoCs to help teams to unblock if they have any technical blockers
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer
- Knowledge Docker and in-depth experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with at least one cloud-based container orchestrating managed system,
- Understanding of enterprise integration patterns: event-driven architecture, messaging communication patterns, multi-threading, layered architectures, etc
- Strong knowledge of writing bash scripts, PowerShell scripts, familiarity with both Windows and Linux systems
- Knowledge of properties of frameworks written in different languages and understanding of their set up and deployment
- Good communication skills
- Experience in writing technical documentation
- B2 level of English
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Google Cloud Platform
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.