senior devops engineer for an information provider
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team.
The customer is a leading provider of consumer, financial, and property data, analytics, and services to businesses and governments.
- Meeting with teams, driving the conversation to reveal the architecture during the discovery phase of migration to Google Cloud
- Documenting the architecture in detail in many iterations as new details are discovered over time
- Maintaining architecture diagrams in an up-to-date state; they must be readable and clean and conform to CL architecture diagram standards
- Conducting quick and timely PoCs to help teams to unblock if they have any technical blockers
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer
- Knowledge of Docker and in-depth experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with at least one cloud-based container orchestrating managed system
- Understanding of enterprise integration patterns: event-driven architecture, messaging communication patterns, multi-threading, layered architectures
- Strong knowledge of writing bash scripts, PowerShell scripts, familiarity with both Windows and Linux systems
- Knowledge of properties of frameworks written in different languages and understanding of their set up and deployment
- Good communication skills
- Experience in writing technical documentation
- English level B2+
- Knowledge of Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Experience in C++
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Experience in Java
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.