senior devops engineer for EPAM
We are looking for a strong Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team to develop, maintain and support EPAM Connect Desktop product.
EPAM Connect Desktop will work as intelligent system helping EPAM employees to increase productivity, optimize work-life balance, simplify information retrieval and provide visibility over network connection performance/compliance of employees remote workstations.
- Design, build and maintain highly available production systems
- Integrate solutions with other applications and platforms outside the framework
- Provide consulting services to application teams looking to build Cloud-based applications
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management systems
- Analyze, organize, and provide in-depth code reviews to improve applications dynamically and ensure the timely completion of projects
- Perform script updates due to changes in requirements or implementations
- Design, implement and improve monitoring and alerting system
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment
- Optimize system performance, availability and scalability
- Assist in production support
- Collaborate with team members to improve developed tools, systems and procedures, and data security
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improve development delivery
- Create Procedures and Policies
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps engineering
- Linux/Unix systems administration background
- Advanced skill in configuring, managing and maintaining networks
- Advanced skill in infrastructure troubleshooting, performance tuning, optimization and bottleneck problem analysis
- Experience in Kubernetes, Docker, Helm
- Experience in Azure will be a plus
- Experience in managing production infrastructure with Terraform, Azure ARM, etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2+ level of English
- Experience in Cloud.Azure
- Knowledge of Helm, Terraform
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.