senior devops engineer for financial information company
Currently, we're looking for a remote Senior DevOps Engineer for a Financial Information Company to join our team.
The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
- Building CI/CD pipelines
- Applying monitoring practices
- Contributing to the content migration
- Communicating directly with the development team and other stakeholders
- Leading the troubleshooting issues from production and lower environments
- 3+ years of experience as DevOps Engineer
- Experience with Linux, networking, services
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with CI/CD - Gitlab, Jenkins, Concourse CI
- Experience with Docker
- Knowledge of Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of DataDog, REST API integration (JSON), ElasticSearch, ThousendEyes
- English level B2+
- Knowledge of Terraform, Cloudformation
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.