senior devops engineer for financial information company
Currently, we're looking for a remote Senior DevOps Engineer for Financial Information
The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps
companies to raise capital and investors to build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
- Build CI/CD pipelines
- Apply monitoring practices
- Contribute to the content migration
- Communicate directly with the development team and other stakeholders
- Lead the troubleshooting issues from production and lower environments
- 3+ years of experience as DevOps Engineer
- Be familiar (hands-on experience) with Linux, networking, services
- Experience working with AWS
- CI/CD - Gitlab, Jenkins, Concourse CI
- DataDog, REST API integration (JSON), ElasticSearch, ThousendEyes
- General container acknowledges, Docker
- English level: B2
- At least Advanced level one of Terraform, Cloudformation is a plus
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.