senior devops engineer for food retailer
We are looking for a remote Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team.
Our customer is a world-leading food retailer based in the Netherlands, with local brands in Europe, the United States, and Asia.
The client's goal is to migrate on-prem infrastructure to the Azure Cloud (relying heavily on Kubernetes and Containerization).
- Building and automating infrastructure IAC, IAC in SCM (Git)
- Building, operating and monitoring multiple environments (local DEV environment, TEST, QA, PROD)
- Operating and doing trouble shooting on Linux servers, VMs, containers, clusters
- Building, operating CI/CD pipeline
- Building operational monitoring and log aggregation
- Creating operational manual
- Building disaster recovery
- 3+ years of DevOps experience
- Proficiency in Linux
- Deep knowledge of Docker
- Good understanding of Kubernetes, Jenkins
- Experience in Java
- Experience with CI/CD, Terraform, Ansible
- Experience with Grafana, Prometheus
- English level B2+
nice to have
- Experience with Kafka, Confluent Platform
- Docker, Docker-compose
- Central log aggregation: ELK, Graylog
- Oracle DB
- IBM MQ
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.