go to search
senior devops engineer for healthcare company
DevOps.CI/CD, Groovy, Jenkins, Amazon Web Services
Senior DevOps Engineer for Healthcare Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team.
- Communication & collaboration - participating in the discovery, refinement, articulation, and implementation of scalable software development patterns
- Coding – building Continuous delivery pipelines, including Infra-as-Code and using BitBucket/Robot/Jenkins/Artifactory/Ansible/Docker/Python and other such stuff
- Documentation and automation tool creation - make the team more scalable by creating self-documenting technical systems and building scripts and tools to boost developer productivity
- Operate – participate on follow-the-sun duties for the release pipelines and ensure that availability, performance and scalability are actually reached
- Science & Data Analysis - study production infrastructure and application monitoring & logging systems to help identify root causes behind complex problems, propose hypotheses, and conduct low risk experiments to prove or disprove hypotheses
- 3 + years of CI/CD implementations experience
- 3 + years of experience with Jenkins pipelines and Groovy
- High-level programming languages such as Java, Scala etc.
- Development in at least one of Scripting languages such as UNIX shells, Python, Perl, etc.
- Administration of various flavors of Linux machines
- Various Atlassian products knowledge
- Software build environments knowledge
- Version control system (Git) experience
- Desire to learn new things
- Curiosity, communication, enthusiasm
nice to have
- Configuration tools such as Ansible, Salt, Chef, etc.
- Cloud solutions such as AWS, Azure, etc.
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.