senior devops engineer for insurance company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team.
The client is a global company, one of leaders at market with a paramount goal to become the leader in the insurance industry. With nearly 170 years of expertise, our client is one of the largest Commercial and Personal Insurance writer in the US. Covers Business, Personal, Bond and Specialty insurance products.
- Prototyping Pilot Environment for new account strategy
- Implement and test shared modules/libraries/templates
- Expand/consolidate TF code-base implementing products (and integrations)
- Turn CI/CD into a standardized provisional SC product
- Greenfield environment build (for Pilot)
- IAM support (Security/Cloud IAM person)
- 3+ years of AWS experience (EC2, Lambda, VPC, EKS/ECS, CloudWatch)
- CI/CD experience
- Terraform and AWS CloudFormation (IaC) knowledge
- Docker, Kubernetes (OpenShift/EKS/ECS) knowledge
- Jenkins experience
- Groovy knowledge
- SCM experience
- Prometheus, Grafana and/or other monitoring & Log aggregation tools knowledge
- Jenkins shared libraries knowledge
- AWS CDK knowledge
- Artifactory knowledge
- IAM, secrets management, OAuth2 knowledge
- Solid Linux/Unix systems administration background
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.