senior devops engineer for integrated technology solutions provider
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior DevOps Engineer to make our team even stronger.
Our client is the world’s leading provider of integrated technology solutions powering housing, access, foodservice, nutrition, eCommerce, and card systems for K-12 and higher education, acute care, senior living, and business campuses. The company prides itself on being the only provider that can offer such a broad portfolio of solutions designed to improve its customers’ daily operations and help them provide their customers with greater convenience and satisfaction. Its’ products and services are used by more than 7,000 organizations in the U.S., Canada, South Africa, the Middle East, Australia, and New Zealand. Today, it employs over 500 professionals around the world.
In this position, you will have an opportunity to join the team working on the extension of customer teams to help with new product development velocity.
- 3+ years in IT overall, hands-on experience in systems engineering
- Expertise in Amazon Web Service - AWS infrastructure and DevOps automation
- EC2, CloudFormation, ELB, AWS API Gateway
- Experience in Jenkins CI / CD automation and administration
- Experience in Git for versioning, testing and development
- Basic understanding of the infrastructure: Networking, Firewalls, Security, Load balancers, CDN, Hypervisor, Storage & Databases
- Basic knowledge of Cloud Computing: Virtualization technologies, Cloud delivery models
- Experience in scripting using these Configuration Management tools: Puppet, Chef or Ansible to automate would be a plus
- Good command of English