senior devops engineer for investment management firm
Currently, we're looking for a Remote Senior DevOps Engineer for Investment Management Firm.
The customer is an American investment management firm that serves institutional clients
including pension funds, endowments, foundations, foreign governments, and central banks.
- Build CI/CD pipelines
- Apply monitoring practices
- Contribute to the content migration
- Communicate directly with the development team and other stakeholders
- Lead the troubleshooting issues from production and lower environments
- 3+ years of experience as DevOps Engineer
- Solid experience with Amazon Web Services (VPC, CloudFormation, EC2, S3, IAM)
- Experience in Linux systems administration
- Familiarity with Ansible
- Knowledge of CI/CD concepts and tooling
- B2 level of English
- Familiarity with any of the following:
- Apache Ignite is a plus
- Experience with ELK stack (Elasticsearch/Logstash/Kibana)
- Knowledge of JMX tooling, Graphite
- Experience with GitLab CI, Sonarqube, Artifactory, Octopus Deploy
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.