senior devops engineer for software company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team.
The customer is growing operations inside our development teams to support operations of our large-scale, highly available, secure, online services and infrastructure behind company names and products.
- Design and build operational infrastructure for Cloud services (media), automating where possible
- Work in cross-location team of IaC engineers (6 engineers)
- 3+ years of DevOps experience
- Coding mindset (solid experience with any programming/scripting language in production: Ruby, Python, JS, etc)
- Experience in Bash/Powershell
- Major Experience in Infrastructure as a Code on multiple production projects
- Very knowledgeable of AWS (networking, compute, IAM, S3, auto-scaling)
- Very knowledgeable of K8S (Kubernetes)
- Solid practical experience with Terraform
- Decent Linux knowledge
- Experienced being on-call and handling incidents
- Willing/able to be on-call (as part of a larger rotation)
- Solid experience of running Windows Server VMs in the cloud and everything it entails
- Prior experience with Prometheus /Alertmanager/Grafana
- Prior Nomad knowledge
- CI/CD knowledge (building pipelines, configuration of Jenkins or similar)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.