senior devops engineer with azure for an insurance company
Currently we are looking for a remote Senior DevOps Engineer with Azure for an Insurance company for our team.
The customer is a British insurance market where members operate as syndicates to insure and spread out the risks of different businesses, organizations, and individuals.
- Act as a resource on company’s infrastructure projects.
- Provide technical direction and construct, test and implement a wide range of solutions that enable and support business functions.
- Secure and maintain Private and Public Cloud based applications within the Windows Server, Active Directory and other technologies as introduced within the department.
- Define scope, plans and deliverables for assigned work.
- Test solutions to ensure that both changes and new work meet the business needs and expectations.
- Investigate and resolve problems as required, specifically in relation to server management.
- Use appropriate tools to analyze, identify and resolve technical problems.
- Implement approved standard server solution, upgrades, enhancements and conversions.
- Maintain security, integrity and business resilience controls and documents.
- Produce good quality and timely documentation for all assigned tasks.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- English level B2+.
- Knowledge and understanding of infrastructure practices, operations, standards, and frameworks.
- Effective communication skills.
- Experience with Operating in a Private and Public cloud technical environment.
- Previous experience with implementing and supporting Windows Server based solutions, e.g. Active Directory Forests, High-Availability multi-tier server deployments.
- Technical experience with Windows Server 2008,2008\R2, 2012, 2016 & 2019.
- Proven experience with networking and communications, routers, firewalling, DNS, DHCP.
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.