senior devops for a healthcare company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior DevOps with strong experience of work with Terraform and Docker and AWS, and Kubernetes knowledge and experience to join our team.
Our client is America’s leading prescription price transparency platform founded in 2011 as a startup. The company operates a telemedicine platform and a free-to-use website and mobile app which are used by more than 14 million people. Also, the company helps consumers save up to 80% on their medications by delivering prices and available discounts at nearly every pharmacy in the U.S.
- Adding Dockerfile(s) to each project for the new production environments
- Developing and modifying terraform code for each application to centralize it into a common repository
- Updating CI/CD (Codefresh) pipelines
- Updating relevant documentation with the new deployment information
- Helping to test and validate the new setups
- Updating monitors and alerts for the new setup
- 3+ years of DevOps experience
- Strong experience with Terraform and Docker
- Knowledge of AWS and Kubernetes
- Experience in Cloud-based web services (AWS)
- English Level B2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.