go to search
senior devops for a publishing company
DevOps.CI/CD, Ansible, Apache Hadoop, Google Cloud Platform, Helm, Kubernetes, Python, Terraform, GitHub, Jenkins, UNIX shell scripting
Senior DevOps for a Publishing Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior DevOps Engineer to become a part of the global team.
The customer is a leading provider of consumer, financial, and property data, analytics, and services to businesses and governments.
- Provide support for a development team from an Ops perspective
- Configure Continuous Integration and Delivery pipelines
- Configure new and already existing environments
- Participate in discussions, influences outcomes, and makes recommendations on feasibility and processes, and architecture
- Devise/modify procedures to solve problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and desired results
- Consult with users, develop business relationships, and integrate activities with other IT departments to ensure successful implementation
- Monitor and report to management on the status of project efforts, anticipating/identifying issues that inhibit the attainment of project goals and implementing corrective actions
- Foster and maintain good relationships with customers and IT colleagues to meet expected customer service levels
- 5+ years of experience as DevOps Engineer
- Strong experience with Hadoop/Hive tech stack
- Knowledge of SQL
- Ability to code in Python
- Knowledge of Shell
- Experience with Terraform, or Ansible.
- Experience with GCP
- Strong communication skills in English (B2+)
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.