go to search
senior devops for a software company
DevOps.IaC, GitHub Actions, Kubernetes, Docker, Microsoft Azure
Senior DevOps for a Software Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior DevOps to join our team.
The customer is an American software company that provided unified endpoint and enterprise mobility management for mobile devices, such as multi-factor authentication.
- Automating cloud infrastructure on Azure and AWS with Helm, ARM, CloudFormation, Python and bash
- Building resilient and self-recovering systems to sustain any component failures
- Building automated Continuous Delivery pipeline that could be deployed in production
- Working with SRE team to deploy the platform in production
- 3+ years in DevOps engineering
- Candidate should have programming skills in Python. Other modern languages such as Java could be considered as well.
- Solid background in system and networking level knowledge
- Good background in Azure, Kubernetes and Docker is preferred
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English (B2)
nice to have
- Amazon Web Services
- Azure DevOps
benefits for locations
- Paid time off
- Paid sick leave days
- Medical insurance
- Stable income
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.