senior devops for a video game company
We are currently looking for a remote Senior DevOps with strong CI/CD theoretical knowledge including recent market trends, common pitfalls, and best practices to join our team.
The customer is an American video game and software developer and publisher, developing commercially available game engine which also powers their internally developed video games.
- Decide on AWS infrastructure design
- Build CI/CD pipelines
- Apply monitoring practices
- Investigate current solutions and their problems
- Come up with decisions without any direct supervision and present that to the customer
- Strong CI/CD theoretical knowledge including recent market trends, common pitfalls, and best practices
- Hands-on experience administrating complex CI/CD solutions
- Production experience with AWS
- Experience with containers (Docker, Kubernetes) including best practices of applications containerization
- Bash, and Python scripting skills
- Experience with Ansible and Hashicorp tools (Terraform, Packer, Vault, Consul)
- Familiarity with Git and Perforce workflows
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2