senior devops for an oil and energy company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior DevOps with Azure understanding, experience with Kubernetes and Docker and expertise in developing and maintaining helm charts to join our team.
The customer is a subsea engineering and applied technology company based in Houston, Texas, U.S. that provides engineered services and hardware to customers who operate in marine, space, and other environments.
- Apply monitoring practices
- Contribute to the content migration
- Lead the troubleshooting issues from production and lower environments
- Communicate directly with the development team and other stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience in IT industry
- Azure understanding
- Kubernetes and Docker expert
- Expertise in developing and maintaining helm charts
- Familiar with GitOps model
- Understanding of global networking constraints
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- CodeFresh experience
- AWS Lambda knowledge
- Understanding of React frontends
- Understanding of backend microservices and SOA
- Knowledge of Service Meshes (Linkerd)
- Argo experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.