senior devops for investment bank
Currently, we are looking for remote Senior DevOps with 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Azure or major cloud platforms to join our team.
The customer is a Swiss multinational investment bank and financial services company founded and based in Switzerland. Co-headquartered in the cities of Zürich and Basel, it maintains a presence in all major financial centers as the largest Swiss banking institution in the world.
You’ll collaborate with global IT teams across the Investment Bank to help them on their cloud migration journey, and engineer common, re-usable solutions that can be used to accelerate cloud adoption across the organization.
You’ll be working in the Investment Bank IT area and will be a key part of a 7 person team driving adoption of cloud. Four other members will be from within the IB sectors alongside one person from CTO Cloud Engineering team. The teams will be based in Krakow predominantly with some members in London and Pune. Our role is to accelerate IB Technology teams’ adoption of cloud, delivering the ‘firsts’ (build deploy pipeline, containers, database, logging, monitoring, security), delivering an end-to-end slice into production and drive strategic architecture on public cloud services. The team is also responsible for co-delivering/consulting and upskilling other application team members to implement the foundations for success.
- Work collaboratively across the organisation
- Solve challenging problems in an elegant but pragmatic way
- Write high quality, reusable code and adhere to coding standards
- Write professional, clear and comprehensive documentation
- Apply best development and DevOps practices and effectively utilize technologies
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Azure or major cloud platforms
- Confidence in architecting applications around cloud PaaS services
- CI/CD including tools such as Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.
- Containers and container orchestration using Docker, Kubernetes and Helm
- Infrastructure-as-code, using tools such as Terraform, ARM or CloudFormation
- Scripting languages including Windows PowerShell, Bash, etc.
- Github or similar, contributing to open source projects
- Agile development practices (Scrum, Kanban)
- DevOps practices and the value of automation
- Focused on quality
- An excellent communicator
- Aware of on-going technology trends and know how to pragmatically leverage their benefits
- A quick learner
- Comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Fluent in English (B2+)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.