senior devops for luxury fashion company
Currently, we're looking for a remote Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team.
The customer is a luxury fashion establishment. They design and distribute clothes, leather goods, footwear, fashion accessories, eyewear, fragrances, and cosmetics.
- Work with mix of technology across AWS, Azure, and other hosting partners, you will;
- Reactively investigate, diagnose, resolve, and test cloud infrastructure issues raised to the team.
- Proactively seek out opportunities for measurement, automations and deployment improvements, as well as increased performance and stability.
- Bring your career experience to bear by providing insight of good working practices.
- Support the team, balance the demands of critical, short term, and long term objectives.
- Manage senior stakeholders.
- 3+ years of experience as DevOps Engineer
- AWS Constructs – EC2, S3, Cloud Trail, Cloud Watch, RDS, IAM, Aws Managed Services - ECS, RDS, AmazonMq, ElastiCache for Redis;
- Scripting – Bash, Python (2-3+), Typescript, Groovy, aws-cli
- Provisioning / Configuration Management: Ansible, Packer, Terraform, IaaS
- Alerting & Dashboarding: App Dynamics (CloudWatch)
- Source Control: Git (GitLab as a platform)
- Process Management: Jira
- Application languages / Frameworks: Java
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery : Jenkins
- Understanding of: Relational/Non-relational DB experience; Cloud Storages
- English level: B2
- Docker, Docker-Compose, ECS - nice to have;
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.