senior devops for multi-industry company
Currently, we're looking for a remote Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team.
Our customer leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial, and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative products and services.
- Review architecture and propose improvements, work closely with other Technical Leadership, Solution Architects/Designers to ensure consistency and quality of solutions and knowledge sharing
- Review and prepare technical documentation
- Establish engineering excellence and organize working routine
- Mentor other team members
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ
- Strong understanding of the core Salesforce platform (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud)
- Strong knowledge and experience of Salesforce development, configuration, and administration capabilities
- Web Services development or experience with the Salesforce API (REST/SOAP/Bulk, etc.)
- Knowledge of data integration tools and experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems (ETL, CPQ, marketing automation, reporting, etc.)
- Strong understanding of environment management, org strategy, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment either on a team or as an individual contributor
- Good client-facing writing, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Active Salesforce Developer certifications are preferred
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.