senior digital content specialist for software company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Digital Content Specialist to join our team.
- Structure and content development
- Organise and coordinate work with volunteers who are willing to share information about relocation and adaptation
- Proofread, edit and maintain the integrity of the Wikipedia content (EN) after it has been published
- Help to maintain an all-inclusive system of content-related documentation for the project
- 3+ years of experience in content management
- C1+ level of English proficiency with a strong focus on creating user-oriented texts
- Proven experience in writing copy for the web
- Proven experience in working with content management systems (e.g., Contentstack)
- Proven experience in working with public knowledge bases (Confluence, Coda, Notion, etc.)
- Familiarity with such content development concepts as CMS, UX design, customer journey map, etc.
- General familiarity with Miro online whiteboard platform and Figma design platform
- Experience of working in a start-up environment is an advantage
- Familiarity with bug-tracking tools (Jira) and Scrum methodology is an advantage
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.