go to search
senior drupal developer for a healthcare company
Sorry, the job is expired
Senior Drupal Developer for a Healthcare company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Drupal Developer to join our team.
- Collaborate with internal technical and product team
- Produce high-quality code and that follows best development practices
- Build features and modules within Drupal to support projects requirements
- Build REST API's to assist in front end component development
- Work with client team to update code needed to support project
- Conduct code review and some testing for all developers
- Good ability to collaborate around all project requirements and offer insight when needed on overall project structure.
- 3+ years of experience in Drupal Development
- good experience with Decoupled Systems & Drupal
- Strong back end coding skills
- Building systems from end to end- delivery to go live
- Experience working with JSON and REST APIs
- Understanding of CI/CD best practices
- Knowledge of Acquia Environments a plus
- Understanding of the release process
- Experience building and maintain Decoupled Drupal Systems with a verity of frontends
- Expert understanding of complex Decoupled systems
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with team and client on key issues and system structures
- Ability to mentor more junior developers
nice to have
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.