senior drupal developer for a healthcare company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Drupal Developer to join our team.
- Collaborate with internal technical and product team
- Produce high-quality code and that follows best development practices
- Build features and modules within Drupal to support projects requirements
- Build REST API's to assist in front end component development
- Work with client team to update code needed to support project
- Conduct code review and some testing for all developers
- Good ability to collaborate around all project requirements and offer insight when needed on overall project structure
- 3+ years of experience in Drupal Development
- good experience with Decoupled Systems
- Strong back end coding skills
- Building systems from end to end- delivery to go live
- Experience working with JSON and REST APIs
- Understanding of CI/CD best practices
- Understanding of the release process
- Experience building and maintain Decoupled Drupal Systems with a verity of frontends
- Expert understanding of complex Decoupled systems
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with team and client on key issues and system structures
- Ability to mentor more junior developers
- Knowledge of Acquia Environments
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.