go to search
Senior Drupal Developer for Healthcare Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior Drupal Developer to join our team.
- Collaborate with internal technical and product team
- Produce high-quality code and that follows best development practices
- Build features and modules within Drupal to support projects requirements
- Build REST API's to assist in front end component development
- Work with client team to update code needed to support project
- Conduct code review and some testing for all developers
- Good ability to collaborate around all project requirements and offer insight when needed on overall project structure
- At least 3 years of hands-on coding experience
- Good experience with Decoupled Systems & Drupal
- Strong back end coding skills
- Building systems from end to end- delivery to go live
- Experience working with JSON and REST APIs
- Understanding of CI/CD best practices
- Understanding of the release process
nice to have
- Knowledge of Acquia Environments
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.