go to search
senior engineer with azure for healthcare company
Azure DevOps, Microsoft Azure, CI/CD, Linux, PowerShell
Armenia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Georgia
Senior Engineer with Azure for Healthcare Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Engineer with Azure to join our team.
- Build Management
- Configuration and Release Management
- Design and Build Enablement
- Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps - Require a core DevOps Engineer with experience applying DevOps for both App Dev and Infra Deployment on Azure.
- Hands-on working 3+ years of experience with Azure DevOps
- Solid understanding of DevOps concepts, CI or CD, Pipelines, Build or Release process, Infrastructure as Code, etc.
- Depth of skills and experience in deploying infrastructure for both on-premises and Azure through Azure DevOps
- Hands-on experience and working knowledge using ARM templates to provision infrastructure on Azure through Azure DevOps
- Working knowledge on scripting using Azure PowerShell (Windows) and Azure CLI (Linux) for Azure
- Solid conceptual understanding of Azure Compute resources
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Basic knowledge of Java
nice to have
benefits for locations
- Medical insurance package for you and your family
- Stable income
- Paid sick leave days
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical, soft, and leadership skills
- Access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.