go to search
senior front-end developer for a human resources company
Senior Front-End Developer for a human resources company
Currently we are looking for a remote Senior Front-End Developer for a human resources company for our team.
The customer is one of the world's biggest human resources companies. It deals with delivering recruitment solutions, executive search, consulting, statement of work, contract employees and direct hire.
- To design and develop application using the standard angular modular structure with several additional layers.
- To move the common code to a separate repository, which the customer reuse in theirs projects through the npm library.
- 3+ years of experience in software development;
- to have the ability to drive FE stream on a project (cultivate best practices, drive refactoring, communicate with the customer);
- to have a good knowledge of reactive programming with RxJs, NgRx;
- experience with the Ag Grid library will be a big plus.
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
nice to have
- Knowledge of:
- Ag Grid
- Angular 12+
- Experience in writing unit and integration tests
- Strong knowledge in JS (ES6+) and HTML5+CSS3
benefits for locations
- Discounts on health insurance, sport clubs, shopping centers, cinema tickets, etc.
- Stable income
- Flexible roles
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- EPAM hardware
- EPAM software licenses
- Access to offices and co-workings
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.