senior front-end developer for travel company
Currently we are looking for a remote Senior Front-End Developer for travel company for our team.
The customer is a Swiss-Italian global cruise line registered in Switzerland and based in Geneva, with operations offices in Naples, Genoa and Venice.
It is a great opportunity to work for a large enterprise with significant budget and a strategic plan to modernize its IT landscape within 4 years.
- To translate explicit and implied needs of the customer into a workable backlog,
- To solve challenges, issues, problems,
- To replace without discontinuity the current Suppliers with solid delivery,
- To demonstrate competency in the digital marketing and possibly in the travel industry,
- Experience with implementing visualizations (CSS/HTML/JS) and UX design,
- 3+ years of experience with React.js, Vue.js etc.,
- Be able to understand the FE solution and its implementation, be familiar with Atomic architecture design,
- Experience with FE boilerplate,
- To understand build tasks (CI/CD),
- Experience with FE Dependencies,
- Experience with JS Classes, Modules and Frameworks,
- Be able to identify problems and issues in the Front-End Application,
- Be able to propose solutions,
- Experience with Front End visualization,
- Be confident with SASS, Bootstrap grid framework,
- Have been involved in an enterprise CMS project (e.g. Sitecore, Adobe EM), in particular FE for Experience Editor interface,
- Experience with SPA solutions,
- Deep knowledge of Sitecore CMS,
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, BDD, Automated Testing,
- Strong digital experience and possibly exposure to tourism industry,
- English B2+.
- Knowledge of Italian.
- Cruise industry background and experience.
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.