We are looking for remote Senior Front-end Software Engineer.
Our client is a British home improvement retailer and garden center, based in the UK and owned by another huge UK retailer, with more than 230 stores throughout the country. Its main business is the sale of supplies and materials, for homeowners and the building trade. The company also trades in the kitchen and bathroom market, in which it has extensive ranges from budget take away kitchens and bathrooms, to more bespoke professionally designed kitchens and bathrooms.
- Advanced semantic & cross-browser HTML/HTML5
- Advanced CSS 3.0/SCSS
- Responsive web development experience
- Experience with version control (GIT)
- Experience with Gulp/Grunt and NPM
- Block Markup, BEM
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Familiarity with E-commerce domain is a plus
- Used Handlebars in the past is a plus
- Good written and verbal communication English skills
- Strong attention to details
- Proactive and quick learner
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.