senior full stack developer
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Full Stack Developer who has hands-on experience in Front End, React JS with Java Spring Boot, and Back End experience in developing software applications.
The scope of tasks includes providing the ongoing direction and design of the application suite. Beyond technical capabilities, we are also looking for a person who can take diverse and changing requirements and turn them into actionable plans. The ideal candidate will have experience in the high-paced energy of startups as well as experience in the structured world of larger companies.
The successful applicant will work closely with Business Analysts, other Technical Leads, Software Engineers, Operations, and Quality Assurance Engineers in a highly collaborative environment to provide quality software and solutions while providing the necessary leadership to deliver releases on time and on budget.
- Own the core development team and deliverables
- Own the development team’s tools, processes, and quality/performance of the work produced by the team
- Work in a full Lean/Agile collaborative environment - including meetings, iterative development, estimations, and design sessions
- Collaborate with Business Analysts and PMs to estimate and plan work, and provide status updates to stakeholders and executives
- Work with senior developers, software architects, and quality assurance engineers to resolve development roadblocks
- Work with distributed teams across various time zones
- Own the relationships with key supporting teams
- Report critical issues to management effectively, timely, and with clarity
- Hands-on system design and development as needed
- Hands-on mentoring of the team
- Hands-on experience as a Full stack developer with the practical knowledge of any cloud Technologies – preferably GCP
- 4 + years experience with Angular, React, Vue, or any other client-side framework
- 3+ years experience in writing UI unit test cases
- ReactJS, Java, Spring boot, GCP/ Other cloud experience is a MUST
- Hands-on experience in developing REST-based Java Microservices
- Solid understanding of Web performance, Web Accessibility, and SEO fundamentals
- Being a passionate advocate of TDD practices is a strong plus
- An Object Oriented philosopher with experience understanding and applying OO design patterns
- Experience working with and tuning high-volume web applications is a strong plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (B2+ English level)
- Experience with UML diagramming
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.