senior full stack java developer with angular for a media company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Full Stack Java Developer with Angular to join our team.
The customer is a Canadian-American multinational media conglomerate. The company was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where it is headquartered at the Bay Adelaide Centre.
- Participation in Agile processes including daily stand-up, iteration pre-planning and planning, story tasking
- Write new software or make modifications to existing software in accordance with Agile stories. Unit tests will be written as well
- Develop software using disciplined software development processes, adhering to industry standards and software best practice guidelines
- Interact with the Version 1 Agile Project Management tool to access stories and acceptance tests, to create and update development tasks, and to accurately record work status and effort
- The software written will enhance and create user interfaces and middle-tier logic for an Editorial tool used by internal client's attorney/editors. The middle-tier APIs and logic will add, update, or remove information from an Oracle database
- Interact with the client's developers, client's QED and EPAM QED staff, and the client's attorney/editors (users of the software) to communicate status, clarify your understanding of requirements, answer questions, and to raise and resolve issues
- Clear and concise English communications, including verbal, instant messenger, e-mail, and written documentation B2+
- Solid knowledge of XML, HTML, JSON, XSLT, RESTful interfaces
- Experience with Spring, Hibernate, Oracle DB, CSS, Apache Tomcat
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.