senior full stack .net developer for a global provider of information in healthcare industry
We are looking for a remote Senior .NET Developer.
Our customer is a global provider of information for worldwide professionals in healthcare. As part of the Team of 60+ highly skilled engineers, you will be involved in developing a healthcare solution. This solution allows users to get immediate access through the relevant search to the most up-to-date diverse information available. Content is gathered from different sources, processed, and is then available through user-friendly UI.
The Project is a MS SharePoint Web-based application comprised of over 300 electronic periodicals of health, research and practice nature. The EPAM team involved in the platform creation that accumulates and distributes medical knowledge. The platform is used by students, doctors, nurses and medical laboratories.
The substream is responsible for creating the UI part of the application. There are 7 developers and 6 testers involved. The test team currently works and the full cycle of testing activities starting from requirement analysis, clarifications, manual test creation and optimizing it for future automation activities, tests execution and results of analysis up to automated scripts creation and test framework maintenance.
- Work on new features in the product
- Work on tech debt in the project
- Support operations team with requests coming from customers
- 3+ years of experience in IT industry
- Experience of working with ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC
- Experience of working with XSLT
- Experience of working with MS SQL Server, T-SQL
- Strong knowledge of C#
- Knowledge of CSS/HTML
- SharePoint experience will be a plus
- Good spoken and written English
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.